The June (2016) issue of the IEEE Electrification Magazine is here: “Does dc Distribution Make Sense?”
June 2016 Features:
– Solar-dc Microgrid for Indian Homes
A transforming power scenario.
– Voltage-Level Selection of Future Two-Level LVdc Distribution Grids
A compromise between grid compatibility, safety, and efficiency.
– DC Local Power Distribution
Technology, deployment, and pathways to success.
– Are Microgrids the Future of Energy?
DC microgrids from concept to demonstration to deployment.
– Next-Generation Shipboard DC Power System
Introducing smart grid and dc microgrid technologies into maritime electrical networks.
– DC Microgrid Protection
Using the coupled-inductor solid-state circuit breaker.